LoveHateDreamsLifeWorkPlayFriendshipSex and Finally, Love again

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Future

I was thinking what to do as my career after graduation. Here are two of them.


1. I want to establish "Asian Union."

I want to make a bound in Asia, pretty much like EU.
This will proceed peace in the region, and less developed countries will get profit from it.

2. I want to prevail peace in the countires which does not have it in the territory. As a Japanese who has had peace since the birth, I do not think it is fair that the place of birth determines whether a person can enjoy peace or not.

The method would be "Peace Education," which tries to stop the cycle of hatred and revenge. I want to give peace a power, and power to the people who love peace. Only people's power can change the world.



Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home